A Shutout to the Universe

The courtesy of https://bilingua.io

“Hi there. Long time no see,” this would have been a perfect way to say hi to a friend after a long lost connection. And yes, that is our relationship. After graduation in July last year, a lot has happened to the point that I wasn’t able to even knock the door of my own house. I am referring to this blog in case you were wondering.

To list down the things that have happened, I came back to Indonesia for good, that is one. I got a job as an English teacher and happily carried the responsibility for a year, then I finally decided that I have other priority in life. As in right now, I am trying to pursue another thing in life that I am yet to find out. For now, I will keep it between me and my heart. But don’t worry, I will keep you posted once it is certain.

So those are basically the summary of life this past one year.

What about you? Tell me what you have been up to!

0 comments: