The Future Plan



A couple days ago I asked my cousin to make a design for coffee package. Here is it
Everybody has a dream. That is normal what human being does. The thing that makes someone different from somebody else is the way how to prove their dreams. Whether they just let those all blowing up like the suds or they will work hard to make those all come true.

That fulfilled my head. There is something stay in my head for long time and never stop whispered me with words "Hey you wanna be looser? Always just dream a lot without try to prove it". He always ends up his mouth with word "Jackass".

Now I want to kick the ass of this dog. Make his mouth stop pushing me with that word. I want to prove it that I am not a looser.

Actually I am the one who dreams a lot. But I am not just dreamed it. I also tried to think how to find the way to get there.  Then, that whisperer asks me again: Oh.. bullshit. You can only talk. Prove it. Jackass.

Okay then I decided to tell him my secret. The whole plan of my future. If you still did not believe me. Let me make you sure with this plan.

"Now I am on my way to get there. I want to be entrepreneur but as you expected that I have no money. So, I have to look for money first. I have to scrape money for the capital of my business. The only make sense way to get a lot of money is having "Degree" paper. So I have to graduate first. Then I can get comfort job that will helps me to take a lot of wages. When I got the amount of money I needed I'll quit and make my own company" Is that make a sense for you?? I'm scream out

"Oh yah ??" he mocks me. So, what kind of company you gonna make?

"Wait? Why so tempted ? Are you gonna steal my idea ?"

"Calm down buddy. I'm not exist"

"Okay.. I'll tell you, then"
Well, frankly speaking I have a lot but let me pick you one. As you know, that I am grown up and spent my self forming time in Gayo highland. Gayo highland is one of biggest coffee productor in South-east Asia for Arabica coffee, besides Vietnam for robusta. Afterwards, I was thinking to make a real manufacture of coffee. So we can process it ourselve. Just let the world taste its coffee without steal it and pretend that the coffee is come from their own coffee plantation. Finding the facts that today's coffee price is so unfair. May be by making this factory we can one step ahead helping them out from the "price" problem. Anyway I was also thinking to have cafes that will spreading abroad around the world.  Kicking down the starbacks."

Save breath..

0 comments: