Desperate Citizen





We're too ignorant to understand,
What happens behind that 'stupid politics?'
It can be seen not by naked eyes, nor even microscope.
Those who name themselves 'dukun,'
Not even knowing what's happening behind there.

I do care about my country!
But that leeches, what kind of disinfectant can I use to kill them?

Oh... My poor home,
What can I do for you?
Your green gardens turned ugly,
I'm, your master, don't even want to get closer

But, should I leave you with no responsible at all?
And' letting you be taken over by that strangers?

No! I'm not leaving!
I'm now working on it.
Inventing the best fertilizer for you and me,
To cure our body of that plagues.

Wait for me, home!
I hope your antibody is not used up,
I beg you not to die, nor give yourself in!
Be strong, I'm coming back home. . . 



*written a week before final exam for lamenting what's happening in my country 
May 19th, 2014

0 comments: