[Movie Analysis] JANE EYRE




I was analyzing this movie for my Textual Analysis assignment. It was once seem so boring but when I tried to watch it for multiple times I finally got its message.  It's so meaningful and has a bunch of moral messages.

What makes me so sceptical is when my teacher gives me these keywords "Womanhood, 19th century women, female sterotypes." But then I watched this movie line by line and I found out one more fact that "teacher's never wrong." 

I thought why she didn't choose "Mona Lisa Smiles?" We can see clearly the message of the movie, about feminism. "If so, why you should analyze it? If then, you will just tell the contains of movie. It's not analyzing," probably that is what she thought. 

She does know what to choose and she really knows this movie deserves to be analyzed.

You can read my essay on the link below,
https://www.academia.edu/7290102/_Movie_Analysis_Jane_Eyre

0 comments: